Treasury Reporting with
Management reporting with ease
The management reporting routine is one of the most time-consuming processes for a treasury or finance department in the month-ends. Data is scattered around in different sources, tireless cut-copy-paste in Excel with tricky formulas and automation is second to none.
Imagine if you could compile your whole month-end management report pack in a matter of minutes? No more after work in Excel, no more pulling data from different sources and no more email attachments to management.
With Treasury Systems seamless integration to Microsoft Power BI you can create beautiful and professional looking reports and dashboard with automatic updates. Publish your month-end report pack to senior management and other stakeholders with ease by sharing a link or throw it up on a big screen in the office. The possibilities are endless.
So what is Microsoft Power BI?
Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that deliver insights throughout your organisation. Connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis. Produce beautiful reports, then publish them for your organisation to consume on the web and across mobile devices. Everyone can create personalised dashboards with a unique, 360-degree view of their business. And scale across the enterprise, with governance and security built-in.
Access your data from anywhere
Microsoft Power BI app
- Tap to explore, filter, and focus on what’s most important
- Easily annotate and share reports and visualisations
- Set custom alerts and get real-time notifications of changes in KPIs
- Annotate and comment on reports with you team
- Start exploring your Power BI data instantly, with no setup needed
- Easily share a report or dashboard from the app
- Reports are also available in browser from any device
Put some paint on it
Create reports to match your branding profile
Add logos, color schemes, images and comments to your reports to match your company's branding profile. Power BI enables total customisation of design and layout.
Embedded into Treasury Systems
On top of viewing your Power BI reports via the web browser and your mobile devices, reports and dashboards are fully embedded in the system with pixel perfect representation.
Sharing is caring
Easily share your reports to colleagues and team mates
- Share your reports with external and internal stakeholders
- No need to be a user of Treasury Systems
- Save report links in browser bookmarks instead of sending links
- Publish reports and dashboards on big screens and digital signage in your offices
- Comment and discuss directly in the report
Sharing of reports and dashboards requires a Power BI Pro license. Read more here
Try it now!
Live Power BI example below
Power BI enables full interaction with your data. Slice and dice your data by clicking on the charts and buttons to filter. Below is a live example of a multiple page Power BI report that you can play with.
I you have any questions please don't hesitate
to contact our sales team
Head of Sales